/ 2021 / Portraiture / Personality
Portrait of Liza
It seems I caught the right moment when her wonderfully honest face reflected thoughtful and her soul is filled with tranquillity and romantic daydreaming.
I will't forget your sincere smile at our first meeting, we even hugged, which I very rarely do at the first meeting. We shot in a truly old noble but not a bit pretentious apartment on the banks of the Fontanka River in the city center, there was a lot of beautiful tree and a nice light.
Photograph on inspiration and with love.
I wish to convey emotions and subtle notes of mood delicate and look deeply. It is close to my inner world. I love minimalism and a kind of rhythmic variations and portrait in a space. Also I love the play of light and shadow especially on a faces and bodies of a girls surrounded by an unusual location that completely transfers from the everyday environment to a more romantic and a little illusory world. At the same time, I like to keep the skin and faces natural.
Awards - Paris Photo Awards 2021, Silver Winner in category Portraiture/Personality
- ND Awards 2020, 3rd place (bronze star award) in the category People/Portrait
- Monovisions Awards 2020 , Honorable Mention (Series/Portrait)
- IPA Awards 2020, 3X Honorable Mention (2X Fine Art / Portrait and 1X Fine Art / Nudes)
- Monochrome Awards 2020 , Honorable Mention (Portrait)
- Tokyo International Foto Awards, Honorable Mention (2x People-Portrait)
- Moscow International Foto Awards, Honorable Mention ( People-Portrait)
- 6th 35awards 2020, (Top 300 Female portrait photographer)
- Fine Art Fine Art Photography Awards 2020, Nominee (3x Portrait , 2x Fine Art)
- Monovisions Awards 2021 , Honorable Mention (Single/Portrait)