/ 2016 / Advertising / Beauty
LyingHand - From Memories Series
LyingHand. From my Memories Series with the unsharp caused by
time lapse and the sharp as something indelible fixed in my
My primary profession is that of dancer and choreographer at the Hungarian National Ballet Company and I think photography is an ideal instrument to catch the harmony and beauty of dance. The body, as a visible form of our existence is the most direct instrument of communication man can have and this instrument can be well controlled by the dancer. With their sculpture figure endowed with strong, flexible and slender body they can be considered as athletes who devoted themselves to art, always in continue evolution. My intention is to immortalize the never-ending moments of this moving art by photography where artists become a "living instrument" by their own histories and personalities. I deem connection with dancers both in my profession of choreography and in photography elementary. This connection is always bidirectional and is based on mutual inspiration.
Awards - PX3 2012: Bronze Award - Non-Professional: Book Proposal for the entry entitled "Visions"
- Kuala Lumpur International Photoawards 2012: The photo entitle "InMotion 04" has been shortlisted in the Open Category together with other 29 photographs
- Ballet News 2011 Photographic Competition: Winner with the photo entitle "SwansVision"
- IPA 2011: 1st Place - Non-Professional: Special/Moving Images for the entry entitled "InMotion"
- PX3 2011: Bronze Award - Non-Professional: Press for the entry entitled "InMotion"
- PX3 2010: Honorable Mention - Non-Professional: Photojournalism/Performing Arts for the entry entitled "Shades"
Most recent and main exhibitions:
- Photo Exhibition in the Red Salon of the Hungarian State Opera House
- Photo Exhibition at the National Dance Theater of Budapest