Honorable Mention / 2021 / Nature / Underwater
Buddies and soul
The Water bubbles ring - a way of communication underwater with COVID-19 restrictions
Alexej Sachov was born in 1972 in Charkov, Soviet Union. He was inspired by photographs taken by his mother. Alexej is taking photos from his childhood.
Alexej is a passionate diver, the challenges of underwater photography attracted Alexej. After relocation from Germany to Ukraine, Alexej joined Kiev school of photography which deals with courses and workshops.
Alexej joined photography competitions in 2020. His underwater photos were honored by diverse competitions and were exhibited in the US, UK, Germany and in Ukraine, where Alexej lives currently.
- Vienna International Photo Award - Overall Winner (Viepa Trophy)
- PX3 - Gold in Nature/Underwater, Silver in Nature/Water
- All About Photo's AAP Magazine #18 B&W competition: Merit award
- FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY AWARDS: Nominee in Wildlife/Animals, Seascape, Travel and Open Theme
- Global Photography Awards/Nature: Finalist
- Monovisions Photography Awards/Nature/Wildlife/Travel: Honorable Mention
- “Sustainability Stories” of the UN university UNU-FLORES & museum Technische Sammlungen Dresden: 1ast place in category Photography
- Ward Museum Photo Festival/Nature: Honorable mention
- International Photography Awards/Underwater: 2x Honorable Mention
- Budapest Photography Awards/Underwater: Gold, Silver, Bronze and 2x Honorable Mention
- Monochrome Awards/Photojournalism: Honorable Mention
- Chromatic Awards:2nd Plance in Environmental and 2x Honorable Mention in Fine Arts, Honorable Mention in nature
- LightsFlare International Photography Exhibition: finalist
- Tokyo Photography Awards/Underwater: 6 x Honorable Mention
- Travel Photographer of the Year/Nature, Sealife, Wildlife: Highly Commended
- Annual Photography Awards: 2 x Honorable Mention in Wildlife, Honorable Mention in Fine Art, Honorable Mention in Landscape
- Nature TTL Photographer of the year: Finalist