/ 2018 / /
These photos are part of an ongoing serie that I started 4 years ago. I
try to highlight the beauty of the arctic nights as an homage to nature.
Photos 1,4 and 5 were taken in Lofoten Islands, Norway.-
The beauty of the norwegian nights starts even when the the day is
not yet over. Sometimes, the Aurora Borealis dances above the
orange line of the dusk and the moment becomes magic.
Photo 2 was taken in Tromso, Norway.-
A magic night is shining over a small house in a beach in Somaroya,
Photo 3 was taken in Inari, Finland.-
Inari lake is the sacred lake of Sami people. Despite the next morning
we had to start a seven days trekking with snow rackets along the
frozen river Lemmenjoki , we decided try our luck. For two times we
were about of gave up. But we kept tight waiting. And, finally it was
"I'm a passionated traveler. I try to catch what amazes me in photographs and writtings."
Awards –National Geographic’s Daily Dozen (06/18/2018)
–NIKON Calendar 2020 (Month of February)
– Included in Magnum Photography Awards Gallery 2017
– Paris PX3 Prix de la Photographie: 1 Gold in 2019, 2020; 1 Bronze in 2020, 2018; Honorable Mention in 2020, STATE of the WORLD
– Fine Art Photography Awards (FAPA): 2nd place in 2019, 3 Nominee in 2020, 1 in 2019, 1 in 2018
– ND Awards (Neutral Density Photography Awards) : 3rd place 2020; 5 Honorable Mentions in ND Awards 2020, 3 in 2018
– International Photography Awards (IPA): 3 Honorable Mentions in 2019, 1 in 2020.
– Siena International Awards Photocontest (SIPA): Remarkable artwork in 2017. Finalist in 2018, 2020.
– International Photographer of the Year Awards (IPOTY): 3 honorable mentions in 2017
– Monochrome Photography Awards: 2 honorable mentions in 2020
– Wildlife Photographer of the year (WLPY): Final round in 2015, 2018, 2020.
– Asférico Photocontest: Final round in 2018.