/ 2020 / Nature / Earth
Shapes of Time
Silver in Nature/Earth
This series of aerials images shows remote badlands in southwest USA, as seen from above. I've been fascinated by the the natural process that could achieve such strange landscapes. Result of the erosion of those lands principally composed with sand stones, the rain, winds and snow sculpted sceneries that could easily be seen as from another planet.
I played with this strange geology to create images reflecting what I've seen and imagined while discovering those desert landscapes.
Reportage and studio photographer for the past fourteen years, I'm also passionated by landscape photography. My work in this domain have been awarded, published and exhibited internationally.
I enjoy the discovery of new places and experiences in nature photography, particularly those moments when I'm completely alone in the wild.
Respect of nature and protection of our planet are the ideas I'm trying to instill. My photographic approach is to share with others those places where nature is still in its raw state, through images reflecting my own perception and feelings.
Awards -Siena Creative Awards 2020 Honorable Mention
- Memorial Maria Luisa Awards 2020 1st place, mountain landscape category
- Chromatic awards 2020 3rd place, professional landscape category
- International Landscape Photographer of the Year 2019 top 101 x2
- BigPicture Natural World Competition 2019 1st place, landscape, waterscape and flora category
- Chromatic awards 2019 3rd place, professional landscape category