/ 2020 / Fine Art / Digitally Enhanced
Fish Out Of The Water
POSSIBILITY OF A FISH
The FISH Series expresses personal preferences and a vision of the possibility of something fantastic, present in our everyday life, in a realistic way.
The framing of each image is rational, centered, stressing the interest in documenting part of Uruguay’s architectural heritage. The Fish is a fantastic irruption which, far from distorting, creates a focus that draws the attention on the place.
Born in May 1968 in Montevideo, Uruguay.
Professional photographer, co-founder of the Dominó studio in 1992.
He has received several awards nationally and internationally for his author and advertising photography.
Lives and works in Montevideo.
Awards - Este Arte art fair, 2018, 2019. Punta del Este, Uruguay.
- Exhibits at Galería del Paseo. Manantiales. Maldonado, Uruguay, 2015.
- Selection 56 National Award for Visual Arts, José Gamarra. Montevideo, 2014.
- Honorable Mention at the X Salto Biennial, Ciudad de Salto, 2013.
- Selection 55 National Prize for Visual Arts, Wilfredo Díaz Valdés. Montevideo, 2012.
- Exhibits at the ITS the series of photos "Nintai", for the clothing design project by Lucía Benítez and Mercedes Arocena, Milan, Italy, 2010.
- Exhibits at the Diaspora Museum, Tel Aviv, Israel, 1993.
- 1st Mention in the Paul Cézanne Prize. Montevideo, 1993.
- 1st Prize at the Salón Portafolio Foto Club Uruguayo, Montevideo, 1992.