/ 2019 / Advertising / Architecture
Every story has a hero, and I do not think its color will have any color other than black. Indeed, I was wrong, because I was always described in black as the color that depicts grief and death and everything without life , But once you are in the midst of these charming buildings(La Défense) in the center of Paris, you will realize the black is the origin of all life.
Oussama Mazouz is an Algerian photographer based in France. 31 years.
He is passionate about architectural and nature
photography, and is always in the quest for new perspectives and compositions to create a personal style. He fell in
love with monochrome photography. He realized he was wrong when he thought that black is associated to sadness
and the absence of life. He discovered that black is the origin of all life, especially after his experience with
architectural photography. He is fascinated by the interplay between human built structures and nature. He is decided
to explore whether there is any limit in the beauty that color black can capture.
Awards - Honorable mentions in Monovisions awards 2017 in architecture category.
- Honorable mentions in IPA awards 2017 in Professional Architecture Buildings category.
- Honorable mentions in ND awards 2017 in Professional Architecture Buildings category
- Honorable mentions in Chromatic awards 2017 in Professional Architecture Buildings category.
- Honorable mentions in Monochrome awards 2017 in Landscapes+Architecture+Photomanipulation category.
- Honorable mentions in IPOTY awards 2017 in Professional Architecture + Amateure Architecture category.
- Nominee in Color awards 2017.
- Pub in 1x.com Site.(https://1x.com/member/MazouzOussama/photos/latest)
- Pub in Chromatic Awards Annual Book 2017(http://www.blurb.com/books/8582340-chromatic-awards-annual-book-2017)
- Pub in https://www.photographize.co/oussamamazouz/